Voting

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Gardening!!




So, I decided to start a garden. Since we are renting a house, and we have nothing but rocks in our backyard I decided to get a square foot garden from Sam's Club. We filled it with, vermiculite, manure, and soil. I have planted radishes, onions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, and carrots. I have planted most all of the seeds, (I still have 3 square feet to fill, hopefully it is not to late) It has been a week since we planted everything and I have a few sprouts of radishes, but nothing else so far. Also I decided to plant some flowers as well. Here are some pictures, I hope in a month or two I will have a picture and posting about my fruitful garden!!

This is the layout for the garden!

This is a picture taken right after I planted everything.

These are my beautiful flowers, I hope that I don't kill them!



No comments:

Post a Comment