2011 has been a great year for me and my hubby! It was full of both happy and sad moments, that have helped Jordan and I to grow closer as a couple and prepare us for our future together.
Top 10 memorable moments for us in 2011:
1) I finished Nursing school, and passed my boards!
2) Jordan finished his Masters in Business and international business.
3) We went on an amazingly fun Cruise.
4) Went to spring training in phoenix!
5) Jordan's Grandmother passed away, it was a bitter sweet moment, we were missing her so much here, but so happy she was able to return with her loving husband who she had been without for 50 years.
6) Both my Grandpa Pyeatt and Grandma Pyeatt passed away. My grandpa in July, and Grandma in October. It has been a really hard time for our family, we miss them both so much as we remember what wonderful parents, and grandparents they were to us!
7) We were able to sale our house in Cruces within a month of putting it on the market.
8) We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving in Arizona with they Pyeatts, and were able to meet up with the Webbs in Phoenix. We spent a wonderful Christmas in Utah with the Webbs.
9) Jordan finished up number 1 in sales in the whole country with his company! I am so proud of this major accomplishment and stepping stone in his career!!!
10) We found out that we are going to have a baby girl in March!!!! We are so looking forward to meeting our precious baby girl, and being parents!!
Hello 2012! We are excited to see what you have in store for us!