Voting

Monday, December 12, 2011

October 31st and November

On October 31st we found out that we are having a little girl!!! We are so excited! Because we found out on Halloween we decided to get festive with it and carved a pumpkin that says its a girl on it! It was so fun!


Oh this is also my 20 week bump!!

November was a great month! On the fifteenth we celebrated Jordan's 28th birthday, it is crazy how fast time is going by.



I got Jordan a new suitcase for when he travels...


...and then I filled it with a few little gifts, and some heart coupons! I took the picture backwards, and I am not to sure how to flip it the right way! haha


I set the table especially for Jordan, I found a baby picture of him, and framed it, we had a fun little birthday dinner together!


Adorable baby picture of my hubby!

We celebrated Thanksgiving in Tucson with my sister. We had a good turkey day and then we went to phoenix, where Jordan's parents had gone for thanksgiving and spent the weekend with them.


Everyone hanging out in Laura's apartment on Thanksgiving day!


My adorable Husband, and mom!



Jordan watching the game on the little TV because the big TV didn't get cable! haha

When we got home we set the tree up, one of my most favorite things to do around this time of year!!


1 comment:

  1. Jordan was a pretty cute baby :)I'm excited to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete